We will provide service to our clients within our office building at 194 Old Main Road, North Falmouth, MA
subject to the safety protocol as outlined herein.
To maintain the comfort and safety of our staff, clients, and visitors, we are following the recommended protocol to help control the spread of the virus.
What are we doing?
- Masks are required inside the building. If you do not have one, a disposable one will be provided to you.
- All employees and visitors are asked not to report if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or possible exposure.
- Common areas, our conference room, and frequently touched surfaces are being cleaned frequently. Cleaning supplies are available, and employees are asked to clean and disinfect workspaces/reception areas/conference rooms throughout the workday.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building and handwashing is encouraged.
- Workspace layouts and seating arrangements meet or exceed social distancing recommendations.
- Our conference room and other communal areas have been outfitted with sneeze guard protective screens.
What can you do?
- If you are feeling ill, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever (above 100.4), or a consistent cough, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment to a time that you are well.
- Follow the Covid-19 prevention recommendations:
- Maintain social distancing practices in our office; this includes in the parking lot, the front entrance, and other office common areas.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your face.
We understand this is a difficult and stressful time for everyone. If you have questions or concerns or believe you might need additional accommodations, please contact our office prior to your scheduled meeting and we will do everything we can to work with you and help you feel safe.